Site User Agreement
1. This auction is being conducted by 20th Anniversary Comedy for a Cure for the benefit of
20th Anniversary Comedy for a Cure. Any questions regarding the items offered, the terms of the auction (including minimum bids, minimum raises, quantities, and delivery options should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All registration information the Bidder provides to Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the auction sale.
3. Access and use of this online auction site (collectively the "Site") is subject to any and all specific terms and conditions set forth on any individual page within the Site and the terms and conditions of this User Agreement collectively "Site User Agreement") and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this Site. Legal action will be taken against anyone violating the terms and conditions of the Site User Agreement or any other applicable law or regulation. Auctioneer reserves the right to periodically change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement and it is the Bidders' responsibility to periodically review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
4. Closing times for all items shall be in reference to the official clock running on the online-auction server. This server logs all bids submitted, along with the time those bids arrive at the server; you agree that these server logs shall be the final authority with respect to resolving any disputes regarding bid submission times. Further, you agree that neither this organization nor Northworld LLC can or will guarantee the delivery of any bid submission to our
servers in a timely fashion.
5. Merchandise return/refunds: All items bid on and awarded to you as high bidder are your property upon the final payment of your invoice which will be charged to the credit card you place on file at registration. By your registration you agree to accept all charges place on the card that you used at registration, and you waive any and all rights concerning charge backs or refund for any items charged off to you.
6. Settlement for payment for purchases must be made by credit card on file unless otherwise noted in a specific auction's terms and conditions. All sales are subject to appropriate state Sales Tax laws. Buyer must acknowledge and agree not to retract the purchase offer. Buyer shall be responsible for making arrangements for merchandise removal as designated by the auction
7. The descriptions of item/lots appearing in the auction and in advertising prior to the auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner/Seller or Auctioneer concerning any item/lot shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ITEM/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. Bidder acknowledges that all item/lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, Auctioneer and Owner/Seller strongly encouraged Bidder to carefully inspect each item/lot in which Bidder had any interest to determine the item/lot's nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on
the Site or otherwise provided by Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. Bidder's failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of any item/lot will not constitute ground for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale, or refusal to close the sale, against Auctioneer or Owner/Seller.